Club Update #2026, Apr 2021
In this bulletin:
- Draft Minutes - Club Meeting 27/3/21
- Australian Open Field Archery Championships
- Australian Open Target Archery Championships
- New Secretary
- Club Field Shoot this Saturday (April 10)
Draft Minutes - Club Meeting 27/3/21
To view draft minutes of the meeting, click here
Australian Open Field Archery Championships
This year will be conducted at Armidale, May 7-9. Entries close April 11/18.
For details see Archery Australia or Armidale Archers websites.
Australian Open Target Archery Championships
This year will be conducted at Sydney Olympic Park Archery May 20-23. Entries close April 23/30. For the first time ever the event will include a Barebow Division, and Barebow entry is free.
For details see Archery Australia or SOPA websites.
Rosemary Edwards has offered, and been appointed by Executive, to fill the Casual Vacancy left by Alan Dalton’s time constraints. Thanks Rosemary !!
Club Field Shoot this Saturday (April 10)
For scores to count in the QRE (Qualifying & Ranking Event) entries close tomorrow (7th).
- If shooting in the QRE, please ALSO register in the Club Shoot (this saves our Recorder a bit of work)
- If only shooting in the Club Shoot please try to register by Friday (this helps with target allocation)