Our membership fees are viewable by clicking on the link to the Members Portal and then clicking on "New Registration" in the menu at the top of the page.
A portion of this money is paid to the Archery Society of NSW as well as to Archery Australia. This price also includes our public liability insurance.
Online Membership Renewals
Members Portal where you can join or renew, simply click on members portal and then follow the prompts.
Note: as we are operating on an anniversary date system, new members get 12 months membership from the date of joining regardless of what time of year you join.
Benefits of online renewal for your Club and the members.
- Renewal is instant and the members records are updated immediately.
- The volunteer Treasurer does not have to do any additional work.
- Reduces the operating costs of the Club.
- Email notification to the Club anytime a members payment is made to keep them informed.
- It's quick and easy – no need to catch up with the Treasurer and can be done when it suits the member.
- Lets members pay their fees via debit or credit card should they so wish.
- Can be done via Computer, Ipad, Iphone, tablet or on most Android mobile phones.
For other general Payments (not membership):
General Online Card Payments by Club Members.